Mixtape Cassette Worktop Saver - Chopping Board - Placemat
Bring your kitchen worktop to life with one of our versatile, durable, bright and colourful glass worktop savers!
At Kitsch Republic we love retro nostalgia, and these tick all of the boxes for us! Popular in the 1980s, where music became portable (who doesn't remember Cliff 'Wired for Sound' with his Walkman) truly was a golden age of pop, taping the charts and creating mixtapes.
These worktop savers are lovingly made by our Women led business in Stockport, and really pack a punch in terms of 80s nostalgia.
Hard wearing, scratch and stain resistant, you can also chop and prepare strong smelling food such as garlic without it leaving any odour on the board after washing.
Our chopping boards are not suitable for dishwashers, to ensure the design stays wonderfully vibrant please wash by hand only.
Printed in our Cheshire studio, we aim to create unique designs for your home and unusual gifts.
• 30cm diameter (12") in size
• Made from toughened glass
• Durable surface protector with a textured finish
• Rubber feet to protect surfaces and offer anti slip properties
• Individually boxed
• Handwash Only
• Versatile product which can be used as a worktop saver, chopping board, serving platter, placemat and many more!
Production & Shipping:
• All worktop savers are made to order
• Production time 1-3 working days