Retro Test Card Lampshade
Influenced by the BBC Test Card F which was on our screens for over four decades, this velvet lampshade, printed in our Stockport workshop, brings back nostalgia of a golden age of TV.
The infamous test card, featuring a girl playing noughts and crosses, and a very creepy clown, is a childhood memory for many, with Test Card F coming on screen when broadcasting had finished.
At Kitsch Republic we love retro reminders of the past, especially in TV, Music and Transport - this lampshade is a perfect retro reminder of the past!
The shade is made using this amazing print fabric, perfect to add something a little bit different to your lighting.
- 25cm Diameter x 21cm High
- 30cm Diameter x 21cm High
- 40cm Diameter x 25cm High
- 50cm Diameter x 30cm High
- Bulb Advice-It is recommended to use low energy bulbs with your lampshades. Low energy bulbs will utilise less energy and are cool to the touch, thus avoiding the problem of scorching shades and ceilings.
- Testing - Our lampshade materials have been tested and passed the glow wire test performed by the Lighting Association.